I have thought long and hard about what my goals will be moving forward into 2013. I’ve had this blog since 2008 and I started blogging because I started entering giveaways. Then I merged into the product review category and even hosting my own giveaways. In the last year I fell away from my blog almost completely because I lost my way and desire to be on my computer all day. If you have ever tried your hand at review blogging then you know how much time and effort it takes to review products. I decided my health was a big part of what I need to do for some me blogging.
- I plan on reviewing products and hosting giveaways again. Will it be daily giveaways and reviews as it once was? No. I just don’t have the time to review hordes of products. Instead I plan to thoroughly review just a few products here and there so I can give you in depth reviews.
- If a giveaway presents itself then of course I will be happy to host it here. I love a chance at picking up awesome prizes as much as the next mom, dad, grandparent, distant relative, friend, etc..
- I plan on sharing some personal stories once a week.
- I am going to start crafting/painting again. I used to make stuff and I miss it. I have so many unfinished seasonal projects that go unfinished.
- I plan on sharing recipes at least once a month again.
- I plan on doing a weekly Vlog about my health and fitness goals.
- I am planning on taking better pictures of everything!
- I PLAN TO PLAN!!!
I’m sure there are things I have missed. I have no sense of time and four kids that use a lot of it.
Please let me know if there are things you would like to see from me on this blog.