Where did the time go? It is already 3 weeks into January. I had big plans of blogging daily and vloging once a week, but I am realizing I am just not able to commit myself to being here that often yet. I have realized that I have so many different obligations that are on my plate that if I put anymore on there they would overlap and I might just lose my mind.
This week I found myself (okay my husband found me) napping every evening around 6pm and one day I even took a nap around 10 am.
Over the last three weeks I have been very productive though. This is what I have been up to.
- Built a collaborative blog on wordpress at www.fitspirationformoms.com
- Organized all the stuff that goes along with it with the team of awesome ladies and my business partner.
- Worked out 5 days a week lifting weights
- Joined the FitFluential Dietbet
- Booked a few Bloggy Conferences to go to this year.
- Caught up on the laundry.
- Cleaned out from under my preschooler’s bed.
- Played a ton of board games with the kids.
- Drove to dance practices and gymnastics.
- Took a cooking class.
- Got up early since last week.
- Set a goal to hold each one of the kids for 15 minutes alone time every night before bedtime.
It has been a full and busy three weeks here. I never realize how busy I am until I write it all down. No wonder I needed some naps last week.
So this week I will work on blogging over here once a week to start with and add in a few reviews and giveaways. At home I will be decluttering and pairing everything down by half at least. I will be working out five days a week still with strength training and try to add two days of cardio in on my rest days.
What does this week have in store for you?